Saturday, 14 November 2015
I was foolish to think that you would fulfill your promises.I guess I really can't go on anymore. It really is annoying whenever you try to deny it. If you have the guts just go ahead and admit I just don't want it I am just the kind of person you thought I was. If you had done so, I probably will be fine, let's not then. If you knew you're not going to fulfill your promises then don't even think or try about promising. Stop bombarding me with excuses. Stop trying to be the "good" person here. Don't even think about trying to fulfill it because I was asking for it and make me a "bad" person out of it. If you are gonna deny it does it thoroughly to the end, stop turning back to make me a willful person. If you're gonna fulfill it, do it from the start stop being fickle minded.
Stop trying to judge or diminish my friends. Indeed they might not be the role model you think they should in your mind. I have my own choices. I know what kind of friends I have. It's my life, I don't intend to ruin it. Stop being the person I hate. Many of a time, I wish I could just leave and say bye. I wish I could lead my life out there. I know you want me gone too, I know I am much of a burden. I knew. Don't worry I'm gonna get out and fly as long as the chance comes. I know it's hard out there but it's probably better than being around here. I want to have peace that I wished for so long if you could just give it to me. The four walls and behind those locked doors was the outcome of your behavior. You probably never realized, do you? You only knew how hard it was for you, you never considered about us isn't it? It probably doesn't matter anymore.
Stop jumping to baseless conclusions. Things ain't how you thought out to be. Stop jumping to conclusions and think you got it right with what you see. That's ridiculous! This is why I never told you anything. You won't listen, you're bounded by your own thinking and opinion. Stop trying to see that it's my fault all the time. You don't even say sorry when you got it wrong.What gives you the right to not? Just because you have a higher authority doesn't give you the right to not bow down when you make errors. You're always rambling about the society the working world out there. I do not believe that the working world out there allows you to do so. Some kind of way to say and do things differently.
If I could say what I want to say, I'll say all these to you. If I could see what I want to see, I want to see you doing what you've said. What's wrong with my tongue, these words keep slipping away.Does it really make a difference if I said? It just made me a worse person out of it, isn't it? Yeah right, I was always the villain either way. Guess I'm wishing my life away, with things I'll never say...
Stop trying to judge or diminish my friends. Indeed they might not be the role model you think they should in your mind. I have my own choices. I know what kind of friends I have. It's my life, I don't intend to ruin it. Stop being the person I hate. Many of a time, I wish I could just leave and say bye. I wish I could lead my life out there. I know you want me gone too, I know I am much of a burden. I knew. Don't worry I'm gonna get out and fly as long as the chance comes. I know it's hard out there but it's probably better than being around here. I want to have peace that I wished for so long if you could just give it to me. The four walls and behind those locked doors was the outcome of your behavior. You probably never realized, do you? You only knew how hard it was for you, you never considered about us isn't it? It probably doesn't matter anymore.
Stop jumping to baseless conclusions. Things ain't how you thought out to be. Stop jumping to conclusions and think you got it right with what you see. That's ridiculous! This is why I never told you anything. You won't listen, you're bounded by your own thinking and opinion. Stop trying to see that it's my fault all the time. You don't even say sorry when you got it wrong.What gives you the right to not? Just because you have a higher authority doesn't give you the right to not bow down when you make errors. You're always rambling about the society the working world out there. I do not believe that the working world out there allows you to do so. Some kind of way to say and do things differently.
If I could say what I want to say, I'll say all these to you. If I could see what I want to see, I want to see you doing what you've said. What's wrong with my tongue, these words keep slipping away.Does it really make a difference if I said? It just made me a worse person out of it, isn't it? Yeah right, I was always the villain either way. Guess I'm wishing my life away, with things I'll never say...
11/14/2015