Friday, 29 May 2015
I am not dumb,I can tell.I can see, why don't you just spit instead of packaging those words into such noble speech. Sometimes I wonder why my tears fall when I keep asking myself to hold it back.I always knew life was full of contraries, but since when was I the one who fell into this absurd principle of life?Why is everyone lying?Was that why I lied?Disliking myself about lying, but why did you guys lied too?Your heart is on your sleeves, I can see everything.There need no be you in this world,I do not need you.All I need is if the world would leave me alone,spare me from your lives, your controls, you and your curiosity,I'd be happy alone.With my speechless,mindless things,I still have more capabilities than with humans of various thoughts.I work fine framing myself into a box while having my mind fly further than you think.I am fine alone, so if you could,could you ignore my presence,can I not have any presence?I would live happier ever after.
5/29/2015