Thursday, 29 January 2015
Was I still that little girl in your eyes following your beck and call? Was I still that little girl in your eyes that could only wait for the helps of others? Was I still that little girl that had to plead for your mercy? The moment I was told to give in despite the wrongs I had to swallow, I have decided to wield a knife in my hand. The moment you mocked me ,I decided to bare my fangs. The moment I was suppressed by that physical size you were building up on, I decided to train enough for me to retaliate.Me suppressed? Dream on!Why did you think I got this aggressive from a passive little girl? Have you ever thought how much I had to go through? How my grievance had to be spilled no where other than my expressionless teddy bear? Why should I give in with me that way.you, play on with you? Your menial emotions fluctuates, but however it may go leave me out of whatever you are feeling. I do not intend to be a toy of yours, I do not want to be a venting object for you, so would you get lost?
Why should I give in to him? He's stress you say?Understand him? Who's there to understand me? I should swallow my grievance and he should let his out? Are you kidding me?After suppressing for so long? Its fine if you decide to not listen to me and get along with whatever idea and feelings you are going with, I am used to it .But would you please not drag me into whatever you are thinking.I would be thankful enough if you could just leave me be. I gave up on you helping me stop that nonsensical act of his so would you stop throwing me your "wonderful advices"? Seriously,it's nothing but a nuisance. If our fight is a nuisance to you could gladly go away cause there's no way I am giving in.Before I forget to mention it, me, being rude? Excuse me? I was wondering when he even showed some menial respect to me. I've showed enough respect in the past by not doing what I dislike to him?I endured quite enough? And I am not gonna do that anymore!I decide to just throw some verbal daggers and sprinkle some salt on his wound. You could intercept but before you do, you might want to remember how he did the same to me. I might look expressionless but I m just suppressing. I am not suppressing anymore, I am going head on head, I have enough ability now so I am not crying if it hurts anymore.
Suppress is no longer an option now. Its not in one of the choices in my life and you guys moulded me the way I was. Sadist? Evil? Rude? Do I seem to care anymore?No! You don't look like you are aggressive type but I wasn't suppose to be one. You all drove me down that personality so even if you don't like it deal with it.Suppress?Suppressing?Suppressed? Its out of my life.
Why should I give in to him? He's stress you say?Understand him? Who's there to understand me? I should swallow my grievance and he should let his out? Are you kidding me?After suppressing for so long? Its fine if you decide to not listen to me and get along with whatever idea and feelings you are going with, I am used to it .But would you please not drag me into whatever you are thinking.I would be thankful enough if you could just leave me be. I gave up on you helping me stop that nonsensical act of his so would you stop throwing me your "wonderful advices"? Seriously,it's nothing but a nuisance. If our fight is a nuisance to you could gladly go away cause there's no way I am giving in.Before I forget to mention it, me, being rude? Excuse me? I was wondering when he even showed some menial respect to me. I've showed enough respect in the past by not doing what I dislike to him?I endured quite enough? And I am not gonna do that anymore!I decide to just throw some verbal daggers and sprinkle some salt on his wound. You could intercept but before you do, you might want to remember how he did the same to me. I might look expressionless but I m just suppressing. I am not suppressing anymore, I am going head on head, I have enough ability now so I am not crying if it hurts anymore.
Suppress is no longer an option now. Its not in one of the choices in my life and you guys moulded me the way I was. Sadist? Evil? Rude? Do I seem to care anymore?No! You don't look like you are aggressive type but I wasn't suppose to be one. You all drove me down that personality so even if you don't like it deal with it.Suppress?Suppressing?Suppressed? Its out of my life.
1/29/2015