♋Being Alone♋
D'Owner;
The seen and unseen


"There is nothing you should give up on, just because you lost your way" ~ Bang Yongguk
19/7/99 ♋ girl.Face behind mask, heart behind doors.Tears on bear, within four walls.Honest eyes,lying speech. Videos and craft. Psychology, philosophy, literature, astrology✯. Ears to only accept the pleasant and useful perspectives. Morning glory supporting on B.A.P.♫ ღObsessive in glows, bunny ,dolphins, cute, chocolates coffee.

bold, underlined, italic

click the number;
Behind every choice

1 2 3 4
1. Archive
2. Banner
3. Contact me
4. Ask.fm

Letters;
Let the words fall out



Friends;
my followers

JingWen FallenStarz
Vera V


Credit;
thanks to;

Template by : Yuuki
Basecodes : Yuuki
Image by : Tumblr & Google
Edited by : Me
Writing...
Wednesday, 26 November 2014

♋Refuse♋

I refuse to comply to the likes of you. I refuse to comply to your delusional expectations.I refuse to head go the way you asked me to. I refuse to accept your perception on the difference of gender. I refuse to be tied down by those outrageous thoughts of yours.I will stand on my own one day. I will tell you in your face one day, I did fine without you.I did fine without reaching your expectations.I did fine with those comments from others.I did not do anything for you to feel proud and boast to the likes of others,and will never.I did not reach your expectations for the likes of you, and will never. I do not need you, my personality doesn't follow you, or should I say it got bend by you in the progress that it doesn't follow anyone anymore. You guys can go ahead be a happy family. Its easier alone. I do so much better alone. I don't need others, I stand well myself. The world is simple,just treat it as I am bizzare. Unlike Cinderella, Snow White, or those damsels in the fantasy stories I do not seek companion,I do not seek help.I do fine alone being my own knight and hero.I am fine and I do not need the likes of you and others for me to survive.


11/26/2014



♪"There is nothing you should give up on, just because you lost your way" ~ Bang Yongguk♪