♋Being Alone♋
D'Owner;
The seen and unseen


"There is nothing you should give up on, just because you lost your way" ~ Bang Yongguk
19/7/99 ♋ girl.Face behind mask, heart behind doors.Tears on bear, within four walls.Honest eyes,lying speech. Videos and craft. Psychology, philosophy, literature, astrology✯. Ears to only accept the pleasant and useful perspectives. Morning glory supporting on B.A.P.♫ ღObsessive in glows, bunny ,dolphins, cute, chocolates coffee.

bold, underlined, italic

click the number;
Behind every choice

1 2 3 4
1. Archive
2. Banner
3. Contact me
4. Ask.fm

Letters;
Let the words fall out



Friends;
my followers

JingWen FallenStarz
Vera V


Credit;
thanks to;

Template by : Yuuki
Basecodes : Yuuki
Image by : Tumblr & Google
Edited by : Me
Writing...
Saturday, 19 April 2014

♋My existence♋

Just recently, I was wondering if I existed in the world. I wondered since when did I got sick of being behind the scenes. I wondered when was the last time I cried in front of someone. I wondered since when I have the ability to block tears from flowing. I got sick of having my efforts in the fog. I got sick of not hearing thanks. I got sick of people taking away my thanks. I got sick of being at the back. I got sick of the world. I got sick of time.I got sick of doing. And after being sick of so many things, I realised I was a bit "mentally sick".Since when have I started to wear masks? Since when have my words became daggers? Since when have I learnt to glare? Since when have I learnt to hate? Since when have I became lonely? Since when did I have such thoughts? I don't know since when. Just since when have I become the villain? It would be so much better if people would leave me alone. You can't feel lonely without anyone around. I am fine alone. I am fine with people hating me. But I hate people blocking me. You would probably say I am selfish, heartless and what not. I don't really care. I don't want to hide anymore. I want to brave and say what I wanna say. But what is this fear that shrouds it. The fear of knowing the response, just smudged that will of saying. Just when can I start saying what's exactly on my mind without any contradiction?


4/19/2014



♪"There is nothing you should give up on, just because you lost your way" ~ Bang Yongguk♪