Wednesday, 2 October 2013
The overflowing emotion will finally stop. It angers me how much I've contained, how much I've tried, how much I've expressed to no avail. Humans are animals. And that's a fact. Animals are beasts. You cannot deny that. They are self-centered at the very end of every day. Their mouth full of lies. I tried to trust. I tried to believe the difference to just find myself in an empty despair.Is it even worth the cost of my tears that would just waste the fluid of my body? I thought it was a changing point. But it was just a part of the roller coaster journey. I thought it was a mistake, but it was just me being too naive. I had enough of being fooled. I will really stand on my own. I can take it, it is just a matter of choice. This is the end of the chances. After this, I have to say, I made no mistakes in my stand, I don't feel my retort was wrong. I had enough and this is it. And side talk a little, no offence to EXO fans but I have to say, I have never liked their songs from the start. The instrumental was not bad though. 'Baby don't cry' is one song that I found pretty well done after so long only to find their songs make tears pour more than flowing back in which was not the effect I was expecting. I made my way back to my favourite band's songs, but the impact this time is really too strong, but it calms a little. I am grateful for blogger being here for me to blog and post my emotions to the world. Even though I only post in the very extreme times of my life, I am glad it didn't abandon me just because I do so that way. There's EOY coming along really soon. This is probably the hardest moment but the perfect moment to cut my rotten family relationships off for quite some time. To all out there who's feeling sad, here is a picture I really liked since I first saw it. Cause it just gives off the feeling of hope as the picture potraits a realistic yet almost impossible scene. I've gave up hope in life to start hope in another life. 'What the hell you do even if i die i will repay you back.Wait and see, in some time you you you you.You’re gonna break down' This is one of my favourite lyrics from What the hell by B.A.P. Try listening when you feel despair. It helps, though its not a soothing song.
10/02/2013