Monday, 3 June 2013
The day started pissing me off. The thought of going to school as soon as I wake up pisses me off. My mum should just stop comparing. I am not everyone. I can't be the goods of everyone. I am not born perfect. I could learn to be perfect yes that's true. But I don't wanna be. Cause if I am, I am not myself anymore. So just stop asking me to change. That was what I wanted to tell her but I knew if I told her these it just brings more storms and nothing else. So I just kept mum about it and just lock it away. I had to freaking rush the school find the teacher. A bunch of shit came up. The mic wasn't working properly and the person was like what is wrong with your school's system ,its very embarrassing. Its not even our fault! She sounded like it was our problem, seriously they really take things for granted and it pisses me off after all the efforts we were trying to resolve it. The mic's batteries went down. Shing went to get the new one while Miss Tan suggest that we change from the other mic. It was partially my fault for not smsing her about we changing the mic's batteries already so she went up to the person with new batteries. I know its embarrassing for her but the person said her actions were commendable so I thought it was a good thing but she cried. I wanted to cry too feeling the guilt in me but I knew that will only make her blame herself more so I just suppress it in. I should just keep my mouth shut and do my own things instead of all the brainless words that comes out of my mouth. Life would be better if its black and white. You see the goods and you see the bad clearly. Life would be better if it was an empty shell. You live it lifeless but without troubles.
6/03/2013