Tuesday, 2 April 2013
I've haven been writing the blog for a fairly long time as far as I remember I think. Life in Sec 2 was rather harsh if I have to say.Though I know sec 3 would be harder and sec 4 would be even harder... and I totally understand.Cause that's just how life works it just gets harder for you to live on.But the thing is life is like a marathon.No matter how hard it is we'll just have to keep going.Our energy faces depletion and when you fall down you still have to pick yourself up and go on.This is life.If you are just going to stop there and whine and groan about it, it will get you to no where and all you'd ever realize is people just pasts you and the fact is they will never wait for you no matter who or what. Everyone progresses whether they're fast or slow at their pace.It doesn't really matter on how fast is your pace in life cause at the end of the day we will end up with the same thing.We die.Yes, not moving on we'll still end up the same.But with no meaning, no joy and nothing gained.Everyday unknowingly we reflect on life.By looking at something we reflect on it.When you're showering we reflect more. That's the truth and you know it.Be fore you sleep you reflect the summary of your life ,think of the told obstacles you will be facing tomorrow and hope tomorrow will be a better day. Reflecting on my recent life, it was minimal good but overall bad. We had speech and I was shivering badly.I guess I will have to work on my stage fright more.I've been doing badly for my math.I guess I'll have to practice more.My time management was bad as I could not really hold different roles well in my tasks.I need to work on that too. Good thing is I've been making efforts but that's just not good enough.Effort means nothing when there are no results. People call me a perfectionist and said that I just like things to be perfect and push myself to the extreme.But the truth is I've never agreed to the word perfect and never thought myself as a perfectionist.Perfect means flawless.But to be honest I believe all of you would agree nothing in this world is flawless. Even a letter that you have wrote with all your effort and might would still have a flaw. I am not a perfectionist as it is not that I want things to be nice it is that I want my effort to show results. Results bring me further than just results. Things that only effort could get.Self-acknowledgement. No matter how people wants to criticize you it is their problem. Just by knowing that if you really put in effort is shown by the result.Yes people might still criticize and all that proves that it is just not enough effort. If it till no one has anything to criticize or say anything about your work that's not perfect yet as you know where your flaws are where people can't see.Effort accumulate in the matter of time.More effort, more results, it might be a pain but trust me you will get far beyond the results you have self acknowledged as a good work.
4/02/2013