Wednesday, 24 April 2013
Hi again. You are going to see the next post in May so appreciate it. Haha, just kidding. But you are going to see the next post in May though . I will be having intensive MYE self revision so I would be ignoring this blog for a period of time. I just had 3 tests today and lots of horrible impact results. Which is like... ...HELL. I failed my Chinese which I NEVER would have thought to fail . Science was fairly average but not that good too. Maths test today was so horrible. I will have to polish on them and get at least an A2 for MYE or you could say I am hopeless.People say taking at your own pace is good. When you get things done at the pace you want, a better work would be produce which I TOTALLY agree with it. But in reality, you would never be able to do that. You are constrained by people in regards of your time and you could say time rushes past because of the time limit set by someone's whose time is also being constrained by a certain someone and the cycle just goes that way. So time, is sadistic. It doesn't wait yet it is in a way being "controlled". And why am I saying all these? For no real reason actually just to tell you how disappointed I am with time and to tell you about how my maths... ... YES!THE MAIN POINT! MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MATHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Real fact is I could do it but when my brain comes in processing these dead factual formulas it processes very very very slowlyyyyyyyyy... ... That's also why I prefer language cause you can turn it in whatever way you like and make it sound reasonable, just that simple. And just that few simple stuff to remember so no sweat. Everything that's dead, its boring because I can't twist it. And I really like to twist facts into contradicting facts. Cause its all up to you to do that isn't it? You get to choose. Enough about all those stuff. To My Dear Friend, Clarissa aka Claire who have got my URL recently if you are going to type my name in any corner of this blog, I will make sure your badges will disappear to somewhere in the dustbin. And welcome to my blog. After MYE I will write about you. So look forward to it~Wish you guys best of all in everything. Work hard, play hard, eat hard and sleep hard. A picture taken and edited by me hope you guys like it.
OMG Even My soft toy dog studies so hard. But I had no idea y it had to wear a specs without lens though. But haha its cute~ Study Smart, hard ;
OMG Even My soft toy dog studies so hard. But I had no idea y it had to wear a specs without lens though. But haha its cute~ Study Smart, hard ;
4/24/2013
