♋Being Alone♋
D'Owner;
The seen and unseen


"There is nothing you should give up on, just because you lost your way" ~ Bang Yongguk
19/7/99 ♋ girl.Face behind mask, heart behind doors.Tears on bear, within four walls.Honest eyes,lying speech. Videos and craft. Psychology, philosophy, literature, astrology✯. Ears to only accept the pleasant and useful perspectives. Morning glory supporting on B.A.P.♫ ღObsessive in glows, bunny ,dolphins, cute, chocolates coffee.

bold, underlined, italic

click the number;
Behind every choice

1 2 3 4
1. Archive
2. Banner
3. Contact me
4. Ask.fm

Letters;
Let the words fall out



Friends;
my followers

JingWen FallenStarz
Vera V


Credit;
thanks to;

Template by : Yuuki
Basecodes : Yuuki
Image by : Tumblr & Google
Edited by : Me
Writing...
Tuesday, 4 September 2012

♋Recap on le me crash down blog and updates on my life♋

Hi welcome to my emo blog.This is my new blog =) For some reason my old gmail acct. crash down *Sighs* So did my original blog... ...My original blog is starzgirl1999.blogspot.com and now its officially gone... ...I haven been blogging for a year and now I am back!!!After for so long... ...(Sniff sniffs)Yep, currently I am in my secondary school life state.I did not get what I expected to get for my PSLE(just for a recap since le old blog crash down) and therefore did not get into the school I wanted... ...Yea I got into a whole girls school which is like freaking far away from my house.Recap again about how much I hated girls school... ...Ermmmm please do not misunderstand... ... when I hate girls school doesn't necessarily meant that I am a guy in disguise as a girl in that school okay?I am a 100% girl duh.Kay let us continue the topic about how much I hate girls.I mean like most of the girls like they discriminate people,even I am in a school of different races I can honestly tell you that almost everyone n the school are like racist?Take not of the word ALMOST kay?And when there are no guys it was suppose to be like no gossips,no bullies and angels everywhere... ... If that what's you're thinking its like so WRONG!!!When there are no guys to be involved in gossips who says that the girls can't be involved in gossips alone duh... ...That is when like you have to watch every single single of your action because when you have one step wrong, the next moment everyone towards you is like wearing a double mask on their face.The truth is everyone is wearing a mask now.No one is willing to trust anyone with their secrets or rather they are like split into groups of friends.Exceptional for one of my closer friend ,she's like so naive, no hate, no nothing and all she sees is like what she wants and that's it! Erm I call her naive for a reason you see, she just don't think of ANY consequences for her actions... ...She don't see dangers, she don't see the risks she never see fears and she locks up her heart.She the only one that has a lot of mask to prevent anyone from seeing who she is.But talking about masks I actually have more than her.She shows some of who she actually is by accident but for me I take every of my step carefully with the fear of showing who I actually was.I acted neutral, acted like I love my school, acted like I have a perfect and happy family which none of those exist.If time could rewind I would have taken my PSLE seriously and stayed in that school's hostel which I wanted to gat in rather than stuck in these school.At the least I don't have to stuck with a bunch of girls in masks.I don't say boys are great but at the least I tell you that they don't have a mask,the show likes and dislikes whether its directly or in directly... ...3 mor years of suffering to go... ...Yep enough of complaining and now another recap on what I like the that 3 things mention at my profile on the left and extras to mention I like cute stuff (cute stuff doesn't include "cute" guys there is no such as "cute" guys in my dictionary and I am serious),blue, any animals that are cute mainly like cats,dogs, penguins,dolphins,butterflies,sugar glider etc.I love blogging(Wow!Long live for blogging!!!)I love reading.I Super Duper love challenges!I would forever love Jigouku Shoujo Enma Ai(Anime:Hell Girl Strongly recommended for you to watch!Its time to bid farewell.You won't see me blogging until the end of my finals... ... Haizzz...I need to go dentist tomorrow and in the struggle of my sea of homework now but since its holiday I was thinking of reconstructing le blog that crash down and give it a new dark image unlike the previous one which looks more brighter... ... I shall now end off with my kawaii penguin!!!





<<<<<<< So cute right????But too bad it belongs to le me... ... =P


9/04/2012



♪"There is nothing you should give up on, just because you lost your way" ~ Bang Yongguk♪